The entry-level successor to the well-received Maple Armouries SBR, the Marauder improves upon the previous design while reducing cost for the discerning player on a budget.
The Maple Armouries Marauder is constructed largely from aftermarket parts, featuring:
- A Jefftron in-line MOSFET with Deans connectors for snappy trigger response and improved trigger contact life.
- A 22 TPA high torque motor and 13:1 high-speed CNC gearset for superior responsiveness and rate of fire.
- An aluminium o-ring nozzle and for better reliability and consistency.
- Steel 8mm bushings for improved durability.
- A Magpul PTS CTR stock for enhanced ergonomics.
- A polymer receiver set featuring a 10.5" aluminum M-LOK handguard and 12.5" outer barrel.
- Plastic flip-up sights and a hi-cap magazine.